Since I'm waiting for a download, I've decided to put in my two cents worth of randomness. *yes, another list (everybody groans and leaves)*
1. Why do people utterly despise Valentines Day? I mean, don't get me wrong I'm not happy with the holiday, but there are some people who totally and completely hate it. They wear all black (not that most of them wear any other color most of the time) and they keep on rolling their eyes at the people who do get valentines. To me, Valentines Day is just another card-and-candy holiday, just like Halloween. Therefore, I feel no need to be extremely angry or upset, yet whenever Feb. 14 rolls around I do admit I get gloomy.
Oh well, there's always next year (psst...Rell, you buy me stuff and I'll buy you stuff and we'll sign the card with 'secret admirer')
2. These are the things in the day that absolutely cheer me up: Drawing I, the bus ride, and Frank cracking on Laurel and Duncan. Oh yes, the gratification of making yaoi doujinshi and watching Dictator's Circus too (god, they're such dorks).
3. Froot. That's the word of the day.
4. Brendan is too cute for his own good. He looks too much like Jun. James, on the other hand, reminds me too much of Kohta because of his goodnaturedness and jolliness. Me and Rell swear he's going to be a jolly police officer with 7 kids and a jolly round wife. Brendan, on the other hand, is gonna sleep his way to the top of some big Japanese company like Sony and get illegally married to some guy in Fiji. Yes, and he'll be a male-ho too.
5. I dunno man, I think I need to draw more, but sleeping is just so much easier!